– Choice of seeds taken after common tests
– Mutual assistance for the qualitative monitoring of products
– Development of new products together
– Choice of the global strategy validated by mutual agreement
– Adapted packaging and on-site freezing preserving the organoleptic quality and the integrity of the product (in Haccp, BRC, Ecocert factories …).
– Contribution to the sustainable development of these agricultural regions.
– Knowledge of the agricultural regions most suited to the production of green vegetables in Kenya.
– Direct contact with producers, in order to better understand their working conditions (existence of a deep well, control of pesticide levels, social ethics, etc.).
– Existence of local representatives of Natura Frost, to constantly check the quality of deliveries.