The quality of the raw material, the desire to transform on site by hand, and the response to specific market expectations, particularly in terms of price but also in terms of innovation.
– Knowledge of the agricultural regions most suited to the production of green vegetables in Kenya.
– Direct contact with producers, in order to better understand their working conditions (existence of a deep well, control of pesticide levels, social ethics, etc.).
– Existence of local representatives of Natura Frost, to constantly check the quality of deliveries.
– Personalization of the product in relation to its end use.
– Adapted packaging and on-site freezing preserving the organoleptic quality and the integrity of the product (in Haccp, BRC, Ecocert factories …).
– Contribution to the sustainable development of these agricultural regions.
– Competitive prices, due to the existence of a short circuit
– Storage and supply in Le Havre, according to customer needs
– Innovation in the products offered: BIMI, Bundles of cooked Green Beans …